Persistence in foreign exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huizinga, John, 1987. "An empirical investigation of the long-run behavior of real exchange rates," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 149-214, January.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2001. "Time-Varying Behavior and Asymmetry in EMS Exchange Rates," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 81-94.
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2013. "Mean Aversion in and Persistence of Shocks to the US Dollar: Evidence from Nine Foreign Currencies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 723-733.
- G. Dekimpe, Marnik & Hanssens, Dominique M. & Silva-Risso, Jorge M., 1998. "Long-run effects of price promotions in scanner markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 269-291, November.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Sarvary, M. & Parker, P., 2004. "Weathering tight economic times: The sales evolution of consumer durables over the business cycle," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-358555, Tilburg University.
- Miloslav Vošvrda, 2006. "Empirical Analysis of Persistence and Dependence Patterns Among the Capital Markets," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(3), pages 231-242.
- Kul B. Luintel, 2000. "Real exchange rate behaviour: evidence from black markets," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 161-185.
- Jonathan Batten & Craig Ellis, 2001. "Scaling Foreign Exchange Volatility," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2001_01, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Deleersnyder, B & Dekimpe, Marnik & Sarvary, M & Parker, PM, 2004. "Weathering tight economic times: the sales evolution of consumer durables over the business cycle," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121459, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.