Dollar jump fears, 1984-1992: distributional abnormalities implicit in currency futures options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 17261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global asset pricing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Xavier Gabaix & Samuel Fraiberg & Romain Ranciere & Adrien Verdehlha & Emmanuel Farhi, 2010.
"Crash Risk in Currency Market,"
2010 Meeting Papers
640, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Samuel Paul Fraiberger & Xavier Gabaix & Romain Ranciere & Adrien Verdelhan, 2009. "Crash Risk in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 15062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Fraiberger, Samuel P. & Gabaix, Xavier & Rancière, Romain & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2009. "Crash Risk in Currency Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henri Bertholon & Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro, 2006.
"Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes,"
2006-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Bertholon, H. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2007. "Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes," Working papers 188, Banque de France.
- Busch, Thomas & Christensen, Bent Jesper & Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2011.
"The role of implied volatility in forecasting future realized volatility and jumps in foreign exchange, stock, and bond markets,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 48-57, January.
- Thomas Busch & Bent Jesper Christensen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2007. "The Role of Implied Volatility in Forecasting Future Realized Volatility and Jumps in Foreign Exchange, Stock, and Bond Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2007-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Thomas Busch & Bent Jesper Christensen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "The Role of Implied Volatility in Forecasting Future Realized Volatility and Jumps in Foreign Exchange, Stock, and Bond Markets," Working Papers 1181, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yen-Hsien Lee & Ya-Ling Huang & Chun-Yu Wu, 2013. "Conditional Jump Dynamics in the Stock Prices of Alternative Energy Companies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 288-296.
- Lee, Gabriel S. & Boss, Michael & Klisz, Chris, 2001. "Empirical Performance of the Czech and Hungarian Index Options under Jump," Economics Series 91, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cao, Melanie, 2001. "Systematic jump risks in a small open economy: simultaneous equilibrium valuation of options on the market portfolio and the exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 191-218, April.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Bo Young Chang, 2011. "Forecasting with Option Implied Information," CREATES Research Papers 2011-46, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo, 2008. "A Note on Estimating Realignment Probabilities -- A First-Passage-Time Approach," Working Papers 0809, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.