Exchange rate shocks, currency options and the Siegel paradox
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernard Dumas & L. Peter Jennergren & Bertil Naslund, 1993.
"Realignment Risk and Currency Option Pricing in Target Zones,"
NBER Working Papers
4458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dumas, Bernard & Peter Jennergren, L. & Naslund, Bertil, 1995. "Realignment risk and currency option pricing in target zones," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1523-1544, October.
- Dumas, B. & Jennergren, L.P. & Naslund, B., 1993. "Siegel's Paradox and Pricing of Currency Options," Weiss Center Working Papers 93-8, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Cao, Melanie, 2001. "Systematic jump risks in a small open economy: simultaneous equilibrium valuation of options on the market portfolio and the exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 191-218, April.
- Ekvall, Niklas & Peter Jennergren, L. & Naslund, Bertil, 1997. "Currency option pricing with mean reversion and uncovered interest parity: A revision of the Garman-Kohlhagen model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 41-59, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.