Other people's money: Cash-in-advance microfoundations for optimal currency areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Antoine, 2006.
"Endogenous Multiple Currencies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 245-262, February.
- Horvath, Julius, 2003.
"Optimum currency area theory: A selective review,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
15/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2007.
"A Model of an Optimum Currency Area,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2007-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2008. "A Model of an Optimum Currency Area," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(8), pages 1-31.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2001. "The OCA Approach to Exchange Rate Regimes: A Perspective on Recent Developments," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-04, Claremont Colleges.
- van Tuijl, Martin A. & de Groof, Robert J. & Kolnaar, Ad H. J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 279-300, April.
- Tuijl, M.A. van & Groof, R.J. de & Kolnaar, A.H.J.J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economies," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73833, Tilburg University.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick, 2006. "Joining the European Monetary Union - Comparing First and Second Generation Open Economy Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 5615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.