Exchange rate dynamics and international effects of monetary shocks in monetary, equilibrium models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 1992.
"Some empirical evidence on the effects of monetary policy shocks on exchange rates,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
92-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1993. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 4271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Lawrence J. Christiano, 1992.
"Liquidity Effects, Monetary Policy, and the Business Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
4129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1995. "Liquidity Effects, Monetary Policy, and the Business Cycle," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1113-36, November.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1992. "Liquidity effects, monetary policy, and the business cycle," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1992. "Liquidity effects, monetary policy and the business cycle," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 92-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2010.
"Exchange rate dynamics in economies with portfolio rigidities,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 366-382, June.
- Beatriz de-Blas-Pérez, 2005. "Exchange rate dynamics in economies with portfolio rigidities," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0532, Banco de Espa�a.
- Neumann, Rebecca & Holman, Jill & Alm, James, 2009. "Globalization and tax policy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Elvan Ozlu & Don Schlagenhauf & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1996. "Exchange rates and international relative prices and quantities in equilibrium models with alternative preference specifications," Working Papers 96-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Scott Hendry & Wai-Ming Ho & Kevin Moran, 2003. "Simple Monetary Policy Rules in an Open-Economy, Limited-Participation Model," Working Papers 03-38, Bank of Canada.
- Ho, Wai-Ming, 2008. "The welfare implications of foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1360-1382, December.
- Keith Sill & Jeffrey Wrase, 1999. "Exchange rates and monetary policy regimes in Canada and the U.S," Working Papers 99-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 2001.
"International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Jill A. Holman & Felix K. Rioja, 1998. "International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Research Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Keith Sill & Jeff Wrase, 1999.
"Exchange rates, monetary policy regimes, and beliefs,"
99-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Keith Sill & Jeff Wrase, 2000. "Exchange Rates, Monetary Policy Regimes, and Beliefs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1701, Econometric Society.
- Ho, W.-M.Wai-Ming, 2004. "The liquidity effects of foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 179-208, May.
- Joaquim Pina, 2009. "Do international spillovers matter for long run neutrality?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1570-1587.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.