Are there rational bubbles in foreign exchange markets? Evidence from an alternative test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Meese & Kenneth Rogoff & Jacob Frenkel, .
"The Out-of-Sample Failure of Empirical Exchange Rate Models: Sampling Error or Misspecification?,"
32044, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth Rogoff, 1983. "The Out-of-Sample Failure of Empirical Exchange Rate Models: Sampling Error or Misspecification?," NBER Chapters, in: Exchange Rates and International Macroeconomics, pages 67-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Meese & Kenneth Rogoff, 1982. "The out-of-sample failure of empirical exchange rate models: sampling error or misspecification?," International Finance Discussion Papers 204, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hamilton, James D., 1986. "A standard error for the estimated state vector of a state-space model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 387-397, December.
- Robert F. Engle, 1978.
"Estimating Structural Models of Seasonality,"
in: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, pages 281-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Wall, Kent D., 1982. "Kalman filtering estimation of unobserved rational expectations with an application to the German hyperinflation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 255-284, November.
- Vítor Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício & Andreia Dionísio, 2013. "Effect of the container terminal characteristics on performance," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Al-Anaswah, Nael & Wilfling, Bernd, 2011.
"Identification of speculative bubbles using state-space models with Markov-switching,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1073-1086, May.
- Nael Al-Anaswah & Bernd Wilfling, 2009. "Identification of speculative bubbles using state-space models with Markov-switching," CQE Working Papers 0309, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Paulo Horta, 2013. "Contagion Effects in the European Nyse Euronext Stock Markets in the Context of the 2010 Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Michael Berlemann & Julia Freese & Sven Knoth, 2012.
"Eyes Wide Shut? The U.S. House Market Bubble through the Lense of Statistical Process Control,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3962, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berlemann, Michael & Freese, Julia & Knoth, Sven, 2012. "Eyes Wide Shut? The U.S. House Market Bubble through the Lense of Statistical Process Control," Working Paper 124/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Bettendorf, Timo & Chen, Wenjuan, 2013.
"Are there bubbles in the Sterling-dollar exchange rate? New evidence from sequential ADF tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 350-353.
- Timo Bettendorf & Wenjuan Chen, 2013. "Are There Bubbles in the Sterling-dollar Exchange Rate? New Evidence from Sequential ADF Tests," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bettendorf, Timo & Chen, Wenjuan, 2012. "Are there bubbles in the Sterling-dollar Exchange Rate? New evidence from Sequential ADF Tests," Discussion Papers 2012/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- W A Razzak & Thomas Grennes, 1998. "The long-run nominal exchange rate: specification and estimation issues," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/5, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Chen, Wenjuan & Bettendorf, Timo, 2013. "Are There Bubbles in the Sterling-dollar Exchange Rate? New Evidence from Sequential ADF Tests," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80002, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Renatas Kizys & Christian Pierdzioch, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and the Stock Markets of the CEE Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(2), pages 153-172, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.