An optimizing analysis of the effects of world interest disturbances on the open economy term structure of interest rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1985. "Government Spending, Debt, and International Economic Interdependence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(379), pages 619-36, September.
- Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Nadeem Ul Haque & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1990. "Growth, External Debt, and Sovereign Risk in a Small Open Economy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 388-417, June.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1987.
"Fiscal policy in open, interdependent economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000.
"Growth in an open economy: some recent developments,"
Working Paper Research
05, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments," Working Papers 0015, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0015, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, S., 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: some Recent Developments," Papers 5, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Walter H. Fisher, 2004.
"Status Preference, Wealth and Dynamics in the Open Economy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(3), pages 335-355, 08.
- Fisher, Walter H., 2001. "Status Preference, Wealth, and Dynamics in the Open Economy," Economics Series 99, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Olivier Cardi, 2007.
"The Zero-root Property: Permanent vs Temporary Terms-of-trade Shocks,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 782-802, 09.
- Olivier, CARDI, 2005. "The Zero-Root Property : Permanent vs Temporary Terms of Trade Shocks," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005030, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Hof, Franz X., 2001.
"Status Seeking in the Small Open Economy,"
106, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fisher, Walter H., 2004.
"Imports, Status Preference, and Foreign Borrowing,"
161, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stefan F. Schubert & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2006. "Anticipated Fiscal Policy Changes and Goods Market Adjustments," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 135-161, 05.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999.
"Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0031, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999. "Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies," Working Papers 0031, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Theo S. Eicher & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Uwe Walz, 2000. "Optimal Policy for Financial Market Liberalizations: Decentralization and Capital Flow Reversals," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 19-42, 02.
- Walter H. Fisher, 2004. "Durable Consumption As A Status Good: A Study Of Neoclassical Cases," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 96, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Anticipated foreign military threat, arms accumulation, and the current account in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1035-1052, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.