Stock returns and the transfer of information between the New York and Tokyo stock exchanges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otsubo, Yoichi, 2014. "International cross-listing and price discovery under trading concentration in the domestic market: Evidence from Japanese shares," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 36-51.
- Joachim Grammig & Michael Melvin & Christian Schlag, 2005.
"Internationally Cross-Listed Stock Prices During Overlapping Trading Hours: Price Discovery and Exchange Rate Effects,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
78, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Grammig, Joachim & Melvin, Michael & Schlag, Christian, 2005. "Internationally cross-listed stock prices during overlapping trading hours: price discovery and exchange rate effects," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 139-164, January.
- Bhattacharjee, Kaushik & Bang, Nupur Pavan & Mamidanna, Sravya, 2014. "Transmission of pricing information between level III ADRs and their underlying domestic stocks: Empirical evidence from India," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 43-59.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2001.
"Routes to equity market integration -- the interplay between politicians, investors and managers,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 183-211, April.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2000. "Routes to Equity Market Integration - The Interplay between Politicians, Investors and Managers," Working Paper Series 526, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wang, Steven Shuye & Meng Rui, Oliver & Firth, Michael, 2002. "Return and volatility behavior of dually-traded stocks: the case of Hong Kong," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 265-293, April.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond & Stonehill, Arthur, 2011. "What Can International Finance Add to International Strategy?," Working Paper Series 888, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pascual-Fuster, Bartolome & Perez-Rodriguez, Jorge V., 2007. "Volatility transmission for cross-listed firms and the role of international exposure," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 303-328, August.
- Xu, Xiaoqing Eleanor & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2005. "Cross-market linkages between U.S. and Japanese precious metals futures trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 107-124, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.