House Price Differentials in U.S. Cities: Household and Neighborhood Racial Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom, 2009. "Price discrimination in the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-140, September.
- Christafore, David & Leguizamon, J. Sebastian & Leguizamon, Susane, 2013. "Are black neighborhoods less welcoming to homosexuals than white neighborhoods?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 579-589.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009.
"Neighborhood Diversity and the Appreciation of Native- and Immigrant-Owned Homes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
624, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Sinning, Mathias G., 2011. "Neighborhood diversity and the appreciation of native- and immigrant-owned homes," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 214-226, May.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mathias G. Sinning, 2009. "Neighborhood Diversity and the Appreciation of Native- and Immigrant-Owned Homes," Ruhr Economic Papers 0137, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Sinning, Mathias, 2009. "Neighborhood Diversity and the Appreciation of Native- and Immigrant-Owned Homes," IZA Discussion Papers 4464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Baranzini & José V. Ramirez & Caroline Schaerer & Philippe Thalmann, 2008. "Introduction to this Volume: Applying Hedonics in the Swiss Housing Markets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 543-559, December.
- Sharada Vadali, 2008. "Toll roads and economic development: exploring effects on property values," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 591-620, September.
- Andrea Baranzini & Caroline Schaerer & José V. Ramirez & Philippe Thalmann, 2008. "Do Foreigners Pay Higher Rents for the Same Quality of Housing in Geneva and Zurich?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 703-730, December.
- Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Sommervoll, Dag Einar, 2012. "Discrimination in rental markets: Evidence from Norway," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 121-130.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "The Continuing Practice and Impact of Discrimination," Working papers 2005-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "What Is Known about Testing for Discrimination: Lessons Learned by Comparing across Different Markets," Working papers 2003-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Jeffrey Zabel & Katherine Kiel, 2004.
"Location, Location, Location: The 3L Approach to House Price Determination,"
04-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008. "Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Christafore, David & Leguizamon, Susane, 2012. "The influence of gay and lesbian coupled households on house prices in conservative and liberal neighborhoods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 258-267.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randall P. Walsh, 2010. "Segregation and Tiebout Sorting: Investigating the Link between Investments in Public Goods and Neighborhood Tipping," NBER Working Papers 16057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lauren Krivo & Robert Kaufman, 2004. "Housing and wealth inequality: Racial-ethnic differences in home equity in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 585-605, August.
- Katherine Kiel, 2006. "Environmental Contamination and House Values," Working Papers 0601, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2004. "Discrimination and neighborhood effects: understanding racial differentials in US housing prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 279-302, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.