Incorporating the Number of Existing Home Sales into a Structural Model of the Market for Owner-Occupied Housing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hort, Katinka, 2000. "Prices and turnover in the market for owner-occupied homes," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Kanik, Birol & Köksal, Bülent, 2014. "Anticipated vs. Unanticipated House Price Movements and Transaction Volume," MPRA Paper 54641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ka-yui Leung & Dandan Feng, 2004.
"Testing Alternative Theories of Property Price-Trading Volume with Commercial Real Estate Market Data,"
Departmental Working Papers
_159, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Dandan Feng, 2004. "Testing Alternative Theories of Property Price-Trading Volume with Commercial Real Estate Market Data," Discussion Papers 00003, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Jim Clayton & Norman Miller & Liang Peng, 2010. "Price-volume Correlation in the Housing Market: Causality and Co-movements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 14-40, January.
- Genesove, David & Han, Lu, 2010.
"Search and Matching in the Housing Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles K. Y. Leung & Garion C. K. Lau & Youngman C. F. Leong, 2002. "Testing Alternative Theories of the Property Price-Trading Volume Correlation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(3), pages 253-264.
- Charles Leung & Dandan Feng, 2005. "What Drives the Property Price-Trading Volume Correlation? Evidence from a Commercial Real Estate Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 241-255, September.
- H. Cagri Akkoyun & Yavuz Arslan & Birol Kanik, 2012.
"Housing Prices and Transaction Volume,"
1211, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hallberg, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2002. "Turnover and Price in the Housing Market: Causation, Association or Independence?," Working Paper Series 2002:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.