Insurance principles and the design of prospective payment systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Kato, 2013.
"Regulated medical fee schedule of the Japanese health care system,"
International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 301-317, December.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "Regulated Medical Fee Schedule of the Japanese Health Care System," Working Papers EMS_2011_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mougeot, Michel & Naegelen, Florence, 2008. "Supply-side risk adjustment and outlier payment policy," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1196-1200, September.
- Jegers, Marc & Kesteloot, Katrien & De Graeve, Diana & Gilles, Willem, 2002. "A typology for provider payment systems in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 255-273, June.
- Sonja Ossig & Eberhard Feess, 2004. "The impact of liability for malpractice on the optimal reimbursement schemes for health services," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 396, Econometric Society.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2008. "Swiss DRGs: Patient Heterogeneity and Hospital Payments," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(III), pages 309-322, September.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José Inoriza, 2009. "Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 299-308, July.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits," Economics Working Papers 1139, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stefan Felder, 2009. "The variance of length of stay and the optimal DRG outlier payments," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 279-289, September.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 1139, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Feess, Eberhard & Ossig, Sonja, 2007. "Reimbursement schemes for hospitals, malpractice liability, and intrinsic motivation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 423-441, December.
- Fan, Chinn-Ping & Chen, Kong-Pin & Kan, Kamhon, 1998. "The design of payment systems for physicians under global budget - an experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 295-311, February.
- Michael Spinelli & George Canavos† & Douglas Brown, 2004. "An analysis of the variation in billing charges of medical providers: causes and implications," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(21), pages 2377-2384.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.