Market power, monopsony, and health insurance markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 1999.
"Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David S. Salkever & Richard G. Frank, 1995. "Economic Issues in Vaccine Purchase Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 5248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herndon, Jill Boylston, 2002. "Health insurer monopsony power: the all-or-none model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-206, March.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1993.
"Prices and protocols in public health care,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1131, The World Bank.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Neeraj Sood, 2006.
"Health Insurance as a Two-Part Pricing Contract,"
NBER Working Papers
12681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ligon, James A., 1997. "The capital structure of hospitals and reimbursement policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-77.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.