More on the geographical distribution of physicians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samson, Anne-Laure & Delattre, Eric, 2011.
"Stratégies de localisation des médecins généralistes français : mécanismes économiques ou hédonistes ?,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/9519, Paris Dauphine University.
- Delattre, Eric & Samson, Anne-Laure, 2013. "Stratégies de localisation des médecins généralistes français : mécanismes économiques ou hédonistes ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11295, Paris Dauphine University.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Léger, 2009. "Self-selection in migration and returns to unobservables," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 1005-1024, October.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2006.
"Self-selection in migration and returns to unobservable skills,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dostie, Benoit & Léger, Pierre Thomas, 2006. "Self-Selection in Migration and Returns to Unobservable Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 1942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2006. "Self-Selection in Migration and Returns to Skills," Cahiers de recherche 0612, CIRPEE.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Kuhn, Michael & Ochsen, Carsten, 2009. "Demographic and geographic determinants of regional physician supply," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 105, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Bruce Carpenter & Stephen Neun, 1999. "An analysis of the location decision of young primary care physicians," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 135-149, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.