Cross national differences in health spending what do they mean?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer, 2012.
"County-level determinants of local public services in Appalachia: a multivariate spatial autoregressive model approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 175-190, August.
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer, 2006. "County-level Determinants of local Public Services in Appalachia: A Multivariate Spatial Autoregressive Model Approach," Working Papers 200609, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Kornai, János & McHale, John, 2001.
"Eltérnek-e a nemzetközileg szokásostól a posztszocialista országok egészségügyi kiadásai?
[Is the health spending of post-communist countries internationally unusual?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 555-580.
- Hansen, Paul & King, Alan, 1996. "The determinants of health care expenditure: A cointegration approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 127-137, February.
- Suhrcke, Marc & Pelgrin, Florian & Oliveira Martins, Joaquim & Dormont, Brigitte, 2007.
"Health expenditures, longevity and growth,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/3882, Paris Dauphine University.
- Amiri, Arshia & Ventelou, Bruno, 2012. "Granger causality between total expenditure on health and GDP in OECD: Evidence from the Toda–Yamamoto approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 541-544.
- McCoskey, Suzanne K. & Selden, Thomas M., 1998. "Health care expenditures and GDP: panel data unit root test results," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 369-376, June.
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2002. "Determinants of the Composition of Government Expenditure by Functions," European Economy Group Working Papers 13, European Economy Group.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2010. "The determinants of health expenditure in Malaysia: A time series analysis," MPRA Paper 24356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Rupprecht & Alain Quinet & Yannick L'Horty, 1997. "Expliquer la croissance des dépenses de santé : le rôle du niveau de vie et du progrès technique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 257-268.
- Getzen, Thomas E., 2000. "Health care is an individual necessity and a national luxury: applying multilevel decision models to the analysis of health care expenditures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 259-270, March.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006.
"What Drives Health Care Expenditure? Baumol’s Model of ‘Unbalanced Growth’ Revisited,"
KOF Working papers
06-133, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2008. "What drives health care expenditure?--Baumol's model of 'unbalanced growth' revisited," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-623, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.