Is there a competitive market for hospital services?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean M. Abraham & Martin S. Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2005.
"Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
11649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Marie Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B Vogt, 2003. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/088, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jean Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E32, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Laurence C. Baker & Ciaran S. Phibbs, 2000. "Managed Care, Technology Adoption, and Health Care: The Adoption of Neonatal Intensive Care," NBER Working Papers 7883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee Mobley & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Behavioural differences among hospitals: it is ownership, or location?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1125-1138.
- Laurence C. Baker & Martin L. Brown, 1997. "The Effect of Managed Care on Health Care Providers," NBER Working Papers 5987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence C. Baker & Kenneth S. Corts, 1995. "The Effects of HMOs on Conventional Insurance Premiums: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.