Do state rate setting regulations really lower hospital expenses?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan, 1996. "The Determinants of Technological Change in Heart Attack Treatment," NBER Working Papers 5751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Schneider, 2003. "Changes in the Effects of Mandatory Rate Regulation On Growth in Hospital Operating Costs, 1980–1996," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 297-312, June.
- Krishnan, Ranjani, 2001. "Market restructuring and pricing in the hospital industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-237, March.
- Spang, Heather Radach & Arnould, Richard J. & Bazzoli, Gloria J., 2009. "The effect of non-rural hospital mergers and acquisitions: An examination of cost and price outcomes," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 323-342, May.
- Dranove, David & Lindrooth, Richard, 2003. "Hospital consolidation and costs: another look at the evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 983-997, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.