Time series analysis of mortality and unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garth Heutel & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013.
"Air Pollution and Procyclical Mortality,"
NBER Working Papers
18959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2004. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Health and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 11007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmås, Tor Helge, 2005.
"Access to Primary Health Care and Health Outcomes: The Relationships between GP Characteristics and Mortality Rates,"
Working Papers in Economics
16/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmas, Tor Helge, 2006. "Access to primary health care and health outcomes: The relationships between GP characteristics and mortality rates," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1139-1153, November.
- Arild Aakvik, 2004.
"The Relationship Between Economic Conditions, Access to Health Care, and Health Outcomes,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
34, Econometric Society.
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmås, Tor Helge, 2004. "The Relationship Between Economic Conditions, Access to Health Care, and Health Outcomes," Working Papers in Economics 06/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.