Measuring disability and health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascual, Marta & Cantarero, David, 2007. "Socio-demographic determinants of disabled people: An empirical approach based on the European Community Household Panel," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 275-287, April.
- Palmer, Michael G. & Nguyen, Thi Minh Thuy, 2012. "Mainstreaming health insurance for people with disabilities," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 600-613.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe & L. Buron & S. C. Hill, .
"The loss of earnings capability from disability/health limitations: Toward a new social indicator,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1016-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Haveman, Robert, et al, 1995. "The Loss of Earnings Capability from Disability/Health Limitations: Toward a New Social Indicator," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada, 1987. "Social Security and Earlier Retirement in Japan: Cross-Sectional Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Pascual & David Cantarero, 2005. "Health And Socio-Economic Inequalities In The European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa05p555, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.