Measuring disability and health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascual, Marta & Cantarero, David, 2007. "Socio-demographic determinants of disabled people: An empirical approach based on the European Community Household Panel," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 275-287, April.
- Haveman, Robert, et al, 1995.
"The Loss of Earnings Capability from Disability/Health Limitations: Toward a New Social Indicator,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(3), pages 289-308, September.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe & L. Buron & S. C. Hill, . "The loss of earnings capability from disability/health limitations: Toward a new social indicator," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1016-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada, 1987. "Social Security and Earlier Retirement in Japan: Cross-Sectional Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Pascual & David Cantarero, 2005. "Health And Socio-Economic Inequalities In The European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa05p555, European Regional Science Association.
- Palmer, Michael G. & Nguyen, Thi Minh Thuy, 2012. "Mainstreaming health insurance for people with disabilities," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 600-613.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.