Economic determinants and consequences of self-reported work disability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2003.
"Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors,"
Staff General Research Papers
10229, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2007. "Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 432-441, June.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana, 2006. "Award Errors and Permanent Disability Benefits in Spain," Working Papers 2006-18, FEDEA.
- Debra S. Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
98-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999. "Health problems as determinants of retirement: Are self-rated measures endogenous?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," NBER Working Papers 6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mpr:mprres:975 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2006.
"Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain,"
Economics Working Papers
966, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Jose M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2007. "Award errors and permanent disability benefits in Spain," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Groot, Wim, 2000. "Adaptation and scale of reference bias in self-assessments of quality of life," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 403-420, May.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly, 1998. "Disability and work: the experiences of American and German men," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-29.
- Kerry McGeary, 2009. "How do health shocks influence retirement decisions?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 307-321, September.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2004. "Health and Retirement. An Update of the Literature," Discussion Papers 932, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:fip:fedfap:2001-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veronesi, Marcella, 2007. "Environmental Risk Factors, Health and the Labor Market Response of Married Men and Women in the United States," Working Papers 98552, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Susan L. Ettner & Richard G. Frank & Ronald C. Kessler, 1997. "The Impact of Psychiatric Disorders on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & Edward J. Schumacher, .
"Job Mobility among Workers with Disabilities,"
9805, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Hamaaki, Junya & Noguchi, Haruko, 2013. "The Impact of Health Problems on Income of the Elderly in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 599, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pagán Rodríguez, Ricardo, 2007. "Dynamic Analysis of Disability in Spain Using the European Community Household Panel/Análisis dinámico de la discapacidad en España con el Panel de Hogares de la Unión Europea," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 499-522, Abril.
- Ricardo Pagán-Rodríguez, 2010. "Onset of disability and life satisfaction: evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 471-485, October.
- Courtney C. Coile, 2004. "Health Shocks and Couples' Labor Supply Decisions," NBER Working Papers 10810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark E. Votruba, 2003. "Social Security And Retirees’ Decision To Work," Working Papers 107, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.