How much uncompensated care do doctors provide?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Gruber & Helen Levy, 2009. "The Evolution of Medical Spending Risk," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 25-48, Fall.
- Xuezheng Qin & Gordon Liu, 2013. "Does the US health care safety net discourage private insurance coverage?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 457-469, June.
- Chung Tran & Juergen Jung, 2011.
"Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2011-539, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2014. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Working Papers 2014-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Discussion Papers 2010-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2011. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Working Papers 201102, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Hubert P. Janicki, 2011. "Distributional Effects of Public Health Insurance Reform," 2011 Meeting Papers 423, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2008. "Covering the Uninsured in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(3), pages 571-606, September.
- David Ong & Chun-Lei Yang, 2014. "Pro Bono Work and Trust in Expert Fields," CESifo Working Paper Series 4897, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ge Bai, 2013. "How Do Board Size and Occupational Background of Directors Influence Social Performance in For-profit and Non-profit Organizations? Evidence from California Hospitals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 171-187, November.
- Neale Mahoney, 2012. "Bankruptcy as Implicit Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.