Reply to Jonathan Gruber and Michael Frakes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wehby, George L. & Murray, Jeffrey C. & Wilcox, Allen & Lie, Rolv T., 2012. "Smoking and body weight: Evidence using genetic instruments," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 113-126.
- Melayne M. McInnes & Judith A. Shinogle, 2011.
"Physical Activity: Economic and Policy Factors,"
in: Economic Aspects of Obesity, pages 249-282
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Fletcher & David Frisvold & Nathan Tefft, 2009.
"The Effects of Soft Drink Taxes on Child and Adolescent Consumption and Weight Outcomes,"
0908, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Fletcher, Jason M. & Frisvold, David E. & Tefft, Nathan, 2010. "The effects of soft drink taxes on child and adolescent consumption and weight outcomes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 967-974, December.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2012.
"Understanding overeating and obesity,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 781-796.
- Nonnemaker, James M. & Farrelly, Matthew C., 2011. "Smoking initiation among youth: The role of cigarette excise taxes and prices by race/ethnicity and gender," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 560-567, May.
- Federico A.Todeschini & José María Labeaga & Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2010.
"Killing by lung cancer or by diabetes? The trade-off between smoking and obesity,"
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Federico A. Todeschini & José María Labeaga, 2010. "Killing by lung cancer or by diabetes? The trade-off between smoking and obesity," Economics Working Papers 1218, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Federico A. Todeschini & José María Labeaga, 2010. "Killing by Lung Cancer or by Diabetes? The Trade-off Between Smoking and Obesity," Working Papers 465, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2008.
"Supersizing Supercenters? The Impact of Wal-Mart Supercenters on Body Mass Index and Obesity,"
09-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2009.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2011. "Supersizing supercenters? The impact of Walmart Supercenters on body mass index and obesity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 165-181, March.
- Greg Colman & Dahlia K. Remler, 2004.
"Vertical Equity Consequences of Very High Cigarette Tax Increases: If the Poor are the Ones Smoking, How Could Cigarette Tax Increases be Progressive?,"
NBER Working Papers
10906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory J. Colman & Dahlia K. Remler, 2008. "Vertical equity consequences of very high cigarette tax increases: If the poor are the ones smoking, how could cigarette tax increases be progressive?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 376-400.
- Charles L. Baum, 2009. "The effects of cigarette costs on BMI and obesity," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 3-19.
- Charles J. Courtemanche & Garth Heutel & Patrick McAlvanah, 2011.
"Impatience, Incentives, and Obesity,"
NBER Working Papers
17483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Baum & Shin-Yi Chou, 2011. "The Socio-Economic Causes of Obesity," NBER Working Papers 17423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2009. "The skinny on big box retailing: Wal-Mart, warehouse clubs, and obesity," MPRA Paper 25326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courtemanche, Charles, 2009. "Rising cigarette prices and rising obesity: Coincidence or unintended consequence?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 781-798, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.