State health insurance market reforms and access to insurance for high-risk employees
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bound, John & Schoenbaum, Michael & Stinebrickner, Todd R. & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999.
"The dynamic effects of health on the labor force transitions of older workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-202, June.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 1998. "The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Labor Force Transitions of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 6777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1996. "Reimbursing Health Plans and Health Providers: Efficiency in Production versus Selection," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1236-1263, September.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 630-49, November.
- Deborah J. Chollet & Kosali Ilayperuma Simon & Adele M. Kirk, 2000. "What Impact HIPAA? State Regulation and Private Health Insurance Coverage Among Adults," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4923, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali, 2005. "Adverse selection in health insurance markets? Evidence from state small-group health insurance reforms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1865-1877, September.
- Kanika Kapur & José J. Escarce & M Susan Marquis & Kosali I. Simon, 2008.
"Where Do The Sick Go? Health Insurance and Employment in Small and Large Firms,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 644-664, January.
- Kanika Kapur & José J Escarce & M Susan Marquis & Kosali I Simon, 2006. "Where Do the Sick Go? Health Insurance and Employment in Small and Large Firms," Working Papers 200613, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bradley Herring & Mark V. Pauly, 2006. "The Effect of State Community Rating Regulations on Premiums and Coverage in the Individual Health Insurance Market," NBER Working Papers 12504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Clemens, 2012. "Regulatory Redistribution in the Market for Health Insurance," Discussion Papers 11-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- John F. Cogan & R. Glenn Hubbard & Daniel P. Kessler, 2008. "The Effect of Medicare Coverage for the Disabled on the Market for Private Insurance," NBER Working Papers 14309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.