Detecting Medicare abuse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mauro, Paolo, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712, August.
- Porter, Robert H & Zona, J Douglas, 1993.
"Detection of Bid Rigging in Procurement Auctions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 518-38, June.
- Henry Hansmann & Daniel Kessler & Mark B. McClellan, 2003. "Ownership Form and Trapped Capital in the Hospital Industry," NBER Chapters, in: The Governance of Not-for-Profit Organizations, pages 45-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "The economics of corruption," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-203, February.
- Elaine Silverman & Jonathan Skinner, 2001. "Are For-Profit Hospitals Really Different? Medicare Upcoding and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 8133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreoni, J. & Erard, B. & Feinstein, J., 1996.
9610r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Dwayne Banks & Elliott Parker & Jeanne Wendel, 2001. "Strategic interaction among hospitals and nursing facilities: the efficiency effects of payment systems and vertical integration," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 119-134.
- Raymond Fisman, 2001. "Estimating the Value of Political Connections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1095-1102, September.
- Robinson, James C, 1996. "Administered Pricing and Vertical Integration in the Hospital Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 357-78, April.
- Kang, HeeChung & Hong, JaeSeok & Lee, KwangSoo & Kim, Sera, 2010. "The effects of the fraud and abuse enforcement program under the National Health Insurance program in Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 41-49, April.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Older people's participation in extra-cost disability benefits," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 320-330.
- Kuhn, Michael & Siciliani, Luigi, 2013. "Manipulation and auditing of public sector contracts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 251-267.
- Barro, Jason R. & Huckman, Robert S. & Kessler, Daniel P., 2006.
"The effects of cardiac specialty hospitals on the cost and quality of medical care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 702-721, July.
- Jason R. Barro & Robert S. Huckman & Daniel P. Kessler, 2005. "The Effects of Cardiac Specialty Hospitals on the Cost and Quality of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 11707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Sutherland & Jeremy Hamm & Jeff Hatcher, 2010. "Adjusting case mix payment amounts for inaccurately reported comorbidity data," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Steinbusch, Paul J.M. & Oostenbrink, Jan B. & Zuurbier, Joost J. & Schaepkens, Frans J.M., 2007. "The risk of upcoding in casemix systems: A comparative study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 289-299, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.