Are novel drugs more risky for patients than less novel drugs?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olson, Mary K, 1995. "Regulatory Agency Discretion among Competing Industries: Inside the FDA," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 379-405, October.
- Guy David & Sara Markowitz & Seth Richards, 2009.
"The Effects of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Promotion on Adverse Drug Events and Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
14634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy David & Sara Markowitz & Seth Richards-Shubik, 2010. "The Effects of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Promotion on Adverse Drug Events and Regulation," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 1-25, November.
- Joseph DiMasi & Cherie Paquette, 2005.
"The economics of follow-on drug research and development: Trends in entry rates and the timing of development — The authors’ reply,"
Springer, vol. 23(12), pages 1193-1202, December.
- Joseph A. DiMasi & Cherie Paquette, 2005. "The Economics of Follow-On Drug Research and Development: Trends in Entry Rates and the Timing of Development - The Authors' Reply," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 23(12), pages 1193-1202.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Eric L. Keuffel, 2013. "Regulation of the Pharmaceutical-Biotechnology Industry," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned? National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipson, Tomas & Berndt, Ernst R. & Gottschalk, Adrian H.B. & Sun, Eric, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of the FDA: The case of the prescription drug user fee acts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1306-1325, June.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2007. "Valuing ecosystem services as productive inputs," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 22, pages 177-229, 01.
- Olson, Mary K., 2008. "The risk we bear: The effects of review speed and industry user fees on new drug safety," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-200, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.