The effects of a patient shortage on general practitioners' future income and list of patients
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scott, Anthony, 2000. "Economics of general practice," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1175-1200 Elsevier.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- Anthony Scott & Alan Shiell, 1997. "Analysing the effect of competition on General Practitioners' behaviour using a multilevel modelling framework," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 577-588.
- Iversen, Tor & Luras, Hilde, 2000. "Economic motives and professional norms: the case of general medical practice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 447-470, December.
- Christopher Ferrall & Allan W. Gregory & William Tholl, 1998. "Endogenous Work Hours and Practice Patterns of Canadian Physicians," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-27, February.
- McGuire, Thomas G., 2000. "Physician agency," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 461-536 Elsevier.
- Lurås, Hilde, 2009. "General Practice: Four Empirical Essays on GP Behaviour and Individuals’ Preferences for GPs," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2004:1, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Iversen, Tor, 2009. "A study of income-motivated behavior among general practitioners in the Norwegian list patient system," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2005:8, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Kim Olsen & Dorte Gyrd-Hansen & Torben Sørensen & Troels Kristensen & Peter Vedsted & Andrew Street, 2013. "Organisational determinants of production and efficiency in general practice: a population-based study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 267-276, April.
- Léonard, Christian & Stordeur, Sabine & Roberfroid, Dominique, 2009. "Association between physician density and health care consumption: A systematic review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, July.
- Godager, Geir, 2009. "Four Empirical Essays on the Market for General Practitioners' Services," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Grytten, Jostein & Sørensen, Rune, 2008. "Busy physicians," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 510-518, March.
- Yuda, Michio, 2013. "Medical Fee Reforms, Changes In Medical Supply Densities, And Supplier-Induced Demand: Empirical Evidence From Japan," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 54(1), pages 79-93, June.
- Olsen, Kim Rose & Kristensen, Troels, 2013. "Patient heterogeneity and income under mixed remuneration - empirical explorations of general practice partnerships," COHERE Working Paper 2013:7, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Kann, Inger Cathrine & Biørn, Erik & Lurås, Hilde, 2010. "Competition in general practice: Prescriptions to the elderly in a list patient system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 751-764, September.
- Geir Godager & Hilde Lurås, 2009. "Dual job holding general practitioners: the effect of patient shortage," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1133-1145.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.