Effect of drive-through delivery laws on postpartum length of stay and hospital charges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glied, Sherry & Zivin, Joshua Graff, 2002.
"How do doctors behave when some (but not all) of their patients are in managed care?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 337-353, March.
- Sherry Glied & Joshua Zivin, 2000. "How Do Doctors Behave When Some (But Not All) of Their Patients are in Managed Care?," NBER Working Papers 7907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 2002. "Multiple payers, commonality and free-riding in health care: Medicare and private payers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1049-1069, November.
- Marianne Bitler, 2005.
"Effects of Increased Access to Infertility Treatment on Infant and Child Health Outcomes: Evidence from Health Insurance Mandates,"
PPIC Working Papers
2005.06, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Marianne P. Bitler, 2005. "Effects of Increased Access to Infertility Treatment on Infant and Child Health Outcomes: Evidence from Health Insurance Mandate," Working Papers 330, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2011.
"Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates,"
NBER Working Papers
17668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2012. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 125-149, February.
- Marianne Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2008. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Evans, William N. & Garthwaite, Craig & Wei, Heng, 2008. "The impact of early discharge laws on the health of newborns," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 843-870, July.
- Attila Cseh & Brandon Koford, 2010. "The Impact of Maternity Minimum Stay Mandates on Hospitalizations: An Extension," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 395-409, November.
- Giorgio Vittadini & Paolo Berta & Gianmaria Martini & Giuditta Callea, 2012. "The effect of a law limiting upcoding on hospital admissions: evidence from Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 563-582, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.