New estimates of drug development costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-48, September.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G., 2003. "The price of innovation: new estimates of drug development costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 151-185, March.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G. & Lasagna, Louis, 1991. "Cost of innovation in the pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-142, July.
- Ghazala Azmat & Marc Möller, 2012.
"The distribution of talent across contests,"
Economics Working Papers
1298, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2013.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2006. "On insurance and the cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers 293, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 2010.
"Pricing and Reimbursement in U.S. Pharmaceutical Markets,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Newhouse, Joseph Paul & Berndt, Ernst R., 2010. "Pricing and Reimbursement in U.S. Pharmaceutical Markets," Scholarly Articles 4450127, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Joseph P. Newhouse, 2010. "Pricing and Reimbursement in U.S. Pharmaceutical Markets," NBER Working Papers 16297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2008. "On international cost-sharing of pharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 301-312, December.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Bizzarri, Kim, 2004.
"Committing to vaccine R&D: a global science policy priority,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1657-1671, December.
- Archibugi, Daniele & .Kim Bizzarri, 2004. "Committing to Vaccine R&D: A Global Science Policy Priority/Comprometerse en la investigación y desarrollo de vacunas: una prioridad de la política científica global," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 251-271, Agosto.
- Winghan Kwong & Edward Norton, 2007. "The Effect of Advertising on Pharmaceutical Innovation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 221-236, November.
- Ernst Berndt & Iain Cockburn & Karen Grépin, 2006. "The Impact of Incremental Innovation in Biopharmaceuticals," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 69-86, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.