Economic implications of antibiotic resistance in a global economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoel, Michael, 1978. "Distribution and Growth as a Differential Game between Workers and Capitalists," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 335-50, June.
- Brown, Gardner & Layton, David F., 1996. "Resistance economics: social cost and the evolution of antibiotic resistance," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 349-355, July.
- Tisdell, Clem, 1982. "Exploitation of Techniques That Decline in Effectiveness with Use," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , , vol. 37(3), pages 428-37.
- repec:ags:ulavwp:149731 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Parry, Ian W.H. & Smith, David L. & Klein, Eili Y., 2010.
"Should new antimalarial drugs be subsidized?,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 445-456, May.
- Klaus Kaier & S. Moog, 2012. "Economic Consequences of the Demography of MRSA Patients and the Impact of Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobials," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 227-234, July.
- Massimo Filippini & Fabian Heimsch & Giuliano Masiero, 2013. "Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians," CEPRA working paper, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1302, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana.
- Herrmann, Markus & Nkuiya, Bruno & Dussault, Anne-RenÃ©e, 2013. "Innovation and antibiotic use within antibiotic classes: Market incentives and economic instruments," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 582-598.
- Massimo Filippini & Laura GonzÃ¡lez & Giuliano Masiero, 2010. "Estimating dynamic consumption of antibiotics using panel data: the shadow effect of bacterial resistance," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1011, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana.
- M. Filippini & G. Masiero, 2012.
"An empirical analysis of habit and addiction to antibiotics,"
Empirical Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 471-486, April.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "An empirical analysis of habit and addiction to antibiotics," Working Papers 1110, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Massimo Filippini & GonzÃ¡lez Ortiz, Laura G. & Giuliano Masiero, 2012.
"Assessing the impact of national antibiotic campaigns in Europe,"
1202, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- M. Filippini & L. Ortiz & G. Masiero, 2013. "Assessing the impact of national antibiotic campaigns in Europe," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 587-599, August.
- Filippini, Massimo & Masiero, Giuliano & Moschetti, Karine, 2006. "Socioeconomic determinants of regional differences in outpatient antibiotic consumption: Evidence from Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 77-92, August.
- Giuliano Masiero & Massimo Filippini & Matus Ferech & Herman Goossens, 2007. "Determinants of outpatient antibiotic consumption in Europe: bacterial resistance and drug prescribers," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 0702, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana.
- Herrmann, Markus, 2010. "Monopoly pricing of an antibiotic subject to bacterial resistance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 137-150, January.
- Markus Herrmann, 2009. "Monopoly Pricing of an Antibiotic Subject to Bacterial Resistance," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0946, CIRPEE.
- Markus Herrmann & Bruno Nkuiya & Anne-RenÃ©e Dussault, 2013. "Innovation and Antibiotic Use within Antibiotic Classes: Market Incentives and Economic Instruments," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-3, CREATE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.