The economics of family planning and underage conceptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kane, Thomas J & Staiger, Douglas, 1996. "Teen Motherhood and Abortion Access," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(2), pages 467-506, May.
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L & Katz, Michael L, 1996. "An Analysis of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(2), pages 277-317, May.
- Cook, Philip J. & Parnell, Allan M. & Moore, Michael J. & Pagnini, Deanna, 1999.
"The effects of short-term variation in abortion funding on pregnancy outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-257, April.
- Philip J. Cook & Allan M. Parnell & Michael J. Moore & Deanna Pagnini, 1996. "The Effects of Short-Term Variation in Abortion Funding on Pregnancy Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillip B. Levine & Amy B. Trainor & David J. Zimmerman, 1995.
"The Effect of Medicaid Abortion Funding Restrictions on Abortions, Pregnancies, and Births,"
NBER Working Papers
5066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levine, Phillip B. & Trainor, Amy B. & Zimmerman, David J., 1996. "The effect of Medicaid abortion funding restrictions on abortions, pregnancies and births," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 555-578, October.
- Blank, Rebecca M. & George, Christine C. & London, Rebecca A., 1996.
"State abortion rates the impact of policies, providers, politics, demographics, and economic environment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 513-553, October.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Christine C. George & Rebecca A. London, 1994. "State Abortion Rates: The Impact of Policies, Providers, Politics, Demographics, and Economic Environment," NBER Working Papers 4853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, . "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Gerald S. Oettinger, 1999. "The Effects of Sex Education on Teen Sexual Activity and Teen Pregnancy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 606-635, June.
- Sourafel Girma & David Paton, 2005.
"Matching Estimates of the Impact of Over-the-Counter Emergency Birth Control on Teenage Pregnancy,"
15, Industrial Economics Division.
- Sourafel Girma & David Paton, 2006. "Matching estimates of the impact of over-the-counter emergency birth control on teenage pregnancy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 1021-1032.
- Pamela Ortiz Arévalo, 2009. "Does sex education influence sexual and reproductive behaviour of women? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2009.
"Subsidized Contraception, Fertility, and Sexual Behavior,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 137-151, February.
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2007. "Subsidized Contraception, Fertility, and Sexual Behavior," NBER Working Papers 13045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Were, Maureen, 2007. "Determinants of teenage pregnancies: The case of Busia District in Kenya," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 322-339, July.
- Emilia Del Bono, 2004.
"Pre-Marital Fertility and Labour Market Opportunities: Evidence from the 1970 British Cohort Study,"
Economics Series Working Papers
202, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Del Bono, Emilia, 2004. "Pre-Marital Fertility and Labour Market Opportunities: Evidence from the 1970 British Cohort Study," IZA Discussion Papers 1320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colin Cannonier, . "State Abstinence Education Programs and Teen Fertility in the U.S," Departmental Working Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Madeline Zavodny & David Paton, 2006. "Teenage Pregnancy Risk: the impact of parental involvement for contraception," Occasional Papers 18, Industrial Economics Division.
- Inna Cintina & Morgen S. Johansen, 2014. "The Effect OF Plan B on Teen Abortions: Evidence from the 2006 FDA Ruling," Working Papers 201402, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Girma, Sourafel & Paton, David, 2011. "The impact of emergency birth control on teen pregnancy and STIs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 373-380, March.
- Inna Cintina & Morgen S. Johansen, 2014. "The Effect of Plan B on Teen Abortions: Evidence From the 2006 FDA Ruling," Working Papers 2014-1, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Colin Cannonier, 2012. "State abstinence education programs and teen birth rates in the US," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.