The incentive effects of the Medicare indirect medical education policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zwanziger, Jack & Melnick, Glenn A., 1988. "The effects of hospital competition and the Medicare PPS program on hospital cost behavior in California," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 301-320, December.
- Rogowski, Jeannette A. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 1992. "Estimating the indirect costs of teaching," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 153-171, August.
- Lee, Robert H. & Hadley, Jack, 1985. "The demand for residents," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 357-371, December.
- Katherine Baicker & Douglas Staiger, 2004.
"Fiscal Shenanigans, Targeted Federal Health Care Funds, and Patient Mortality,"
NBER Working Papers
10440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Douglas Staiger, 2005. "Fiscal Shenanigans, Targeted Federal Health Care Funds, and Patient Mortality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 120(1), pages 345-386, January.
- Sean Nicholson, 2003. "Barriers to Entering Medical Specialties," NBER Working Papers 9649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miika Linna & Unto Häkkinen, 2006. "Reimbursing for the costs of teaching and research in finnish hospitals: A stochastic frontier analysis," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 83-97, March.
- Pedro Barros & Sara Machado, 2010. "Money for nothing?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 234-255, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.