Hospital `profits' : The effects of reimbursement policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianni De Fraja & Paola Valbonesi, 2009.
"The Design of the University System,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
09/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lee Mobley & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Behavioural differences among hospitals: it is ownership, or location?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1125-1138.
- Liudmila Zasimova & Sergey Shishkin, 2013. "Adopting new medical technologies in Russian public hospitals: what causes inefficiency?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 07/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Boris Augurzky & Dirk Engel & Christoph Schwierz, 2006. "Who gets the Credit? Determinants of the Probability of Default in the German Hospital Sector," RWI Discussion Papers 0054, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Richard G. Frank & David S. Salkever, 1988. "Altruism, Rivalry and Crowding-Out in the Nonprofit Firm's Supply of Charity Services: The Case of Hospitals," NBER Working Papers 2753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Abraham & Ashish Arora & Martin Gaynor & Douglas Wholey, 1999. "Enter at Your Own Risk: HMO Participation and Enrollment in the MedicareRisk Market," NBER Working Papers 7385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jill R. Horwitz, 2005. "Does Corporate Ownership Matter? Service Provision in the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Moretto, Michele & Pertile, Paolo, 2014. "Two-part payments for the reimbursement of investments in health technologies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 230-236.
- Bradley Herring, 2010. "Suboptimal provision of preventive healthcare due to expected enrollee turnover among private insurers," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 438-448.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Melnick, Glenn & Zwanziger, Jack, 1999. "The changing effects of competition on non-profit and for-profit hospital pricing behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-86, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.