Hospital `profits' : The effects of reimbursement policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard G. Frank & David S. Salkever, 1991. "Altruism, Rivalry and Crowding-Out in the Nonprofit Firm's Supply of Charity Services: The Case of Hospitals," NBER Working Papers 2753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liudmila Zasimova & Sergey Shishkin, 2013. "Adopting new medical technologies in Russian public hospitals: what causes inefficiency?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 07/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Melnick, Glenn & Zwanziger, Jack, 1999. "The changing effects of competition on non-profit and for-profit hospital pricing behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-86, January.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2012.
"The design of the university system,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 317-330.
- Gianni De Fraja & Paola Valbonesi, 2009. "The Design of the University System," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2008. "The Design of the University System," CEPR Discussion Papers 7038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jill R. Horwitz, 2005. "Does Corporate Ownership Matter? Service Provision in the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boris Augurzky & Dirk Engel & Christoph Schwierz, 2006. "Who gets the Credit? Determinants of the Probability of Default in the German Hospital Sector," RWI Discussion Papers 0054, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Lee Mobley & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Behavioural differences among hospitals: it is ownership, or location?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1125-1138.
- Bradley Herring, 2010. "Suboptimal provision of preventive healthcare due to expected enrollee turnover among private insurers," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 438-448.
- Jean Abraham & Ashish Arora & Martin Gaynor & Douglas Wholey, 1999. "Enter at Your Own Risk: HMO Participation and Enrollment in the MedicareRisk Market," NBER Working Papers 7385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.