HMO penetration and the geographic mobility of practicing physicians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liaw, Kao-Lee & Ledent, Jacques, 1987. "Nested logit model and maximum quasi-likelihood method : A flexible methodology for analyzing interregional migration patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 67-88, February.
- Enchautegui, Maria E, 1997. "Welfare Payments and Other Economic Determinants of Female Migration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 529-54, July.
- Schwartz, Aba, 1973. "Interpreting the Effect of Distance on Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1153-69, Sept.-Oct.
- Wholey, Douglas & Feldman, Roger & Christianson, Jon B., 1995. "The effect of market structure on HMO premiums," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-105, May.
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Albert P. Williams & Bruce W. Bennett & William B. Schwartz, 1982. "Does the Geographical Distribution of Physicians Reflect Market Failure?," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 493-505, Autumn.
- Steven Stern & Elizabeth Merwin & Emily Hauenstein & Ivora Hinton & Virgina Rovnyak & Melvin Wilson & Ishan Williams & Irma Mahone, 2008. "The E¤ect of Rurality on Mental and Physical Health," Virginia Economics Online Papers 381, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Ketcham & Andrew Epstein, 2006. "Which Physicians are Affected Most by Medicaid Preferred Drug Lists for Statins and Antihypertensives?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 27-40, December.
- Sean Nicholson & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2002. "Physician Income Prediction Errors: Sources and Implications for Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baron, Mira G., 2002. "The impact of switching costs on closing of service branches," ERSA conference papers ersa02p314, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.