The threat of 'cream skimming' in the post-reform NHS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Malcomson, 2003.
"Health Service Gatekeepers,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1063, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julien Forder & Ann Netten, 2000. "The price of placements in residential and nursing home care: the effects of contracts and competition," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 643-657.
- Amir Shmueli & Jacob Glazer, 1999. "Addressing the inequity of capitation by variable soft contracts," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 335-343.
- Allard, Marie & Jelovac, Izabela & Léger, Pierre Thomas, 2011.
"Treatment and referral decisions under different physician payment mechanisms,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 880-893.
- Marie Allard & Izabela Jelovac & Pierre-Thomas Léger, 2011. "Treatment and referral decisions under different physician payment mechanisms," Post-Print halshs-00650933, HAL.
- van Barneveld, Erik M. & Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2001. "Risk sharing as a supplement to imperfect capitation: a tradeoff between selection and efficiency," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 147-168, March.
- Jackie Cumming, 2000. "Management of Key Purchaser Risks in Devolved Purchase Arrangements in Health Care," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Stephen Martin & Nigel Rice & Peter Smith, 1997. "Risk and the GP budget holder," Working Papers 153chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ellen P. Green, 2013. "Payment Systems in the Healthcare Industry: An Experimental Study Of Physician Incentives," Working Papers 13-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jones, Philip R. & Cullis, John G., 1996. "Decision making in quasi-markets: A pedagogic analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 187-208, April.
- Jegers, Marc & Kesteloot, Katrien & De Graeve, Diana & Gilles, Willem, 2002. "A typology for provider payment systems in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 255-273, June.
- Adam Oliver, 2005. "The English National Health Service: 1979-2005," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S75-S99.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1999. "Response to Paul Dolan," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 179-180.
- Vandenberghe, Vincent, 1999. "Cost Efficiency and Feasibility of Education Policy in the Presence of Local Social Externalities," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.