Utilisation as a measure of equity: weighing heat?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2007.
"Unfair inequalities in health and health care,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carl Hampus Lyttkens, 1999. "Imperatives in Health Care: Implications for Social Welfare and Medical Technology," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 25, pages 95-114.
- Van der Heyden, J. H. A. & Demarest, S. & Tafforeau, J. & Van Oyen, H., 2003. "Socio-economic differences in the utilisation of health services in Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 153-165, August.
- Matthew Sutton, 2002. "Vertical and horizontal aspects of socio-economic inequity in general practitioner contacts in Scotland," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 537-549.
- Rosa M. Urbanos-Garrido, . "Measurement of Inequity in the Delivery of Public Health Care: Evidence from Spain (1997)," Working Papers 2001-15, FEDEA.
- repec:eso:journl:v:35:y:2004:i:2:p:111-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindholm, Lars & Rosen, Mans & Emmelin, Maria, 1996. "An epidemiological approach towards measuring the trade-off between equity and efficiency in health policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 205-216, March.
- Matthew Sutton & Peter Lock, 2000. "Regional differences in health care delivery: implications for a national resource allocation formula," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 547-559.
- Antonio Clavero Barranquero & Mª. Luz González Alvarez, 2005. "A survey of econometric models to analyze the demand and utilisation of health care," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 129-162, June.
- Olena Kalinichenko & Carla A. F. Amado & Sérgio P. Santos, 2013. "Performance Assessment in Primary Health Care: A Systematic Literature Review," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Sato, Azusa, 2012. "Do Inequalities in Health Care Utilization in Developing Countries Change When We Take into Account Traditional Medicines?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2275-2289.
- Óscar Lourenço & Carlota Quintal & Pedro Lopes Ferreira & Pedro Pita Barros, 2007. "A equidade na utilização de cuidados de saúde em Portugal: Uma avaliação baseada em modelos de contagem," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 25, pages 6-26, June.
- Mohammad Hajizadeh & Luke B. Connelly & James R.G. Butler & Aredshir Khosravi, 2012. "Unmet need and met unneed in health care utilisation in Iran," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 400-422, May.
- Carlsen, Fredrik & Grytten, Jostein, 2000. "Consumer satisfaction and supplier induced demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 731-753, September.
- Drummond, Michael & Stoddart, Greg, 1995. "Assessment of health producing measures across different sectors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-231, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.