Growth of agricultural protection in East Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 8 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rae, Allan N. & Kasryno, Faisal, 1993. "A Pam Analysis Of Livestock Policies In Indonesia," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Korea and Taiwan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48479, World Bank.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 1990. "On the relevance of world agricultural prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 383, The World Bank.
- Tyers, Rodney & Anderson, Kym, 1985. "Price, Trade and Welfare Effects of Agricultural Protection: The Case of East Asia," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(03), December.
- Karshenas M, 1989. "Intersectoral resource flows and development: lessons of past experience," ILO Working Papers 268664, International Labour Organization.
- Jia, Xiangping & Fock, Achim, 2007. "Thirty Years of Agricultural Transition in China (1977-2007) and the "New Rural Campaign"," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7953, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anderson, Kym, 1983. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage and Agricultural Trade of Pacific Rim Countries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Yongzheng Yang, 2000. "Food Embargoes against China: Their Likelihood and Potential Consequences," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 304, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Herrmann, Roland, 1988. "How does economic development and import dependency affect agricultural price protection? A pooled cross-country and time-series analysis for the wheat sector," Kiel Working Papers 342, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Japan, Korea and Taiwan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48510, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.