Policy options promoting market participation among smallholder livestock producers: a case study from the Phillipines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Holloway, Garth & Nicholson, Charles F. & Delgado, Christopher L. & Staal, Steven & Ehui, Simeon K., 1999. "Agroindustrialization through institutional innovation," MTID discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1983. "Bayesian analysis of simultaneous equation systems," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 517-598 Elsevier.
- Nigel Key & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain De Janvry, 2000. "Transactions Costs and Agricultural Household Supply Response," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 245-259.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1992. "Bayes inference in the Tobit censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 79-99.
- Lubungu, Mary & Chapoto, Antony & Tembo, Gelson, 2012. "Smallholder Farmers Participation in Livestock Markets: The Case of Zambian Farmers," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 140902, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Rios, Ana R. & Masters, William A. & Shively, Gerald E., 2008. "Linkages between Market Participation and Productivity: Results from a Multi-Country Farm Household Sample," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6145, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Holloway, Garth J. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2003. "How Big Is Your Neighborhood? Spatial Implications Of Market Participation By Smallholder Livestock Producers," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25860, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Jaleta, Moti, 2010. "Commercialization of Smallholders: Is Market Participation Enough?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96159, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Jaleta, Moti & Gebremedhin, Berhanu, 2010. "Crop-Livestock Interactions in Smallholders’ Market Participation: Evidence from Crop-Livestock Mixed Systems in Ethiopia," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96168, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Ohajianya, D.O. & Ugochukwu, Albert I., 2011. "An Ordered Probit Model Analysis of Transaction costs and Market Participation by Sweet Potato Farmers in South Eastern Nigeria," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108936, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.