Supplying vegetables to Asian cities: is there a case for peri-urban production?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garrett, James L. & Ruel, Marie T., 1999. "Food and Nutrition in an Urbanizing World," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(4).
- Ellis, Frank & Sumberg, James, 1998. "Food production, urban areas and policy responses," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 213-225, February.
- Vagneron, Isabelle, 2007.
"Economic appraisal of profitability and sustainability of peri-urban agriculture in Bangkok,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 516-529, March.
- Vagneron, I., 2006. "Economic Appraisal of Profitability and Sustainability of Peri-Urban Agriculture in Bangkok," Working Papers MOISA 200614, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Francisco, Sergio R. & Ali, Mubarik, 2006. "Resource allocation tradeoffs in Manila's peri-urban vegetable production systems: An application of multiple objective programming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 147-168, February.
- Tran, Tuyen & Doan, Tinh, 2010. "Industrialization, economic and employment structure changes in Vietnam during economic transition," MPRA Paper 26979, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2010.
- Ali, Ghaffar & Nitivattananon, Vilas & Abbas, Sawaid & Sabir, Muazzam, 2012. "Green waste to biogas: Renewable energy possibilities for Thailand's green markets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5423-5429.
- Weinberger, Katinka & Lumpkin, Thomas A., 2007. "Diversification into Horticulture and Poverty Reduction: A Research Agenda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1464-1480, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.