Decoupled payments to facilitate CAP reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Swinbank, 1993. "CAP Reform, 1992," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 359-372, 09.
- Blandford, David & de Gorter, Harry & Harvey, David, 1989. "Farm income support with minimal trade distortions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 268-273, August.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1999. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Compatibility and Developments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Breen, James P. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2005. "The effect of decoupling on the decision to produce: An Irish case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 129-144, April.
- Rezbova, Helena & TomsÃk, Karel, 2012. "Impact of Complementary National Direct Payments on Cattle Breeding Sector," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), December.
- Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Hanson, Kenneth & Somwaru, Agapi & Burfisher, Mary E., 2003. "Allocation Effects of Policy Reform: A Micro-Simulation of Macro-Model Results for the United States," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15750, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- James Breen & Fiona Thorne & Thia Hennessy, 2005. "Decoupled Payments and the Decision to Produce," Working Papers 0502, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Prehn, Sören & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2010. "Payment decoupling and the intra-European calf trade," DARE Discussion Papers 1008, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- de Gorter, Harry, 2008. "Explaining Inefficient Policy Instruments," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48638, World Bank.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2011. "Regional structural change in European agriculture: Effects of decoupling and EU accession," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 60, number 60.
- Uthes, Sandra & Piorr, Annette & Zander, Peter & Bienkowski, Jerzy & Ungaro, Fabrizio & Dalgaard, Tommy & Stolze, Matthias & Moschitz, Heidrun & Schader, Christian & Happe, Kathrin & Sahrbacher, Amand, 2011. "Regional impacts of abolishing direct payments: An integrated analysis in four European regions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 110-121, February.
- Solovyeva, Irina & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 4. "Improving Measures for Targeting Agri-Environmental Payments: The Case of High Nature Value Farming," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L’Informatore Agrario, issue 4.
- Thia Hennessy & Shailesh Shrestha & Stephen Hynes, 2006. "The Effect of Decoupling on Farming in Ireland: A Regional Analysis," Working Papers 0611, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Rong-Gang, Cong & Mark, Brady, 2012. "How to Design a Targeted Agricultural Subsidy System: Efficiency or Equity?," MPRA Paper 42481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baffes, John & De Gorter, Harry, 2005. "Disciplining agricultural support through decoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3533, The World Bank.
- Ernesto Zedillo & Patrick Messerlin & Julia Nielson, 2005. "Trade for Development. Achieving the Millennium Development Goals," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8367, Sciences Po.
- Benjamin Davis & Sudhanshu Handa & Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Marco Stampini & Paul Winters, 2002. "Conditionality and the Impact of Programme Design on Household welfare: Comparing two diverse cash transfer programmes in rural Mexico," Working Papers 02-10, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Solovyeva, Irina & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2012. "Improving Measures for Targeting Agri-Environmental Payments: The Case of High Nature Value Farming," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 125648, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.