Choice of indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 19 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred, 2007.
"Use of household food insecurity scales for assessing poverty in Bangladesh and Uganda,"
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France
7939, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred, 2008. "Use of household food insecurity scales for assessing poverty in Bangladesh and Uganda," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 57164, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Schilizzi, Steven, 2012. "Measuring food security: Definitional sensitivity and implications," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124227, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Floro, Maria Sagrario & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2013.
"Food Security, Gender, and Occupational Choice among Urban Low-Income Households,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 89-99.
- Maria Floro & Ranjula Bali Swain, 2010. "Food Security, Gender and Occupational Choice among Urban Low-Income Households," Working Papers 2010-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Maria S. Floro & Ranjula Bali Swain, 2010. "Food Security, Gender and Occupational Choice among Urban Low-Income Households," Working Papers 2010-20, American University, Department of Economics.
- Hoddinott, John & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2002.
"Dietary diversity as a food security indicator,"
FCND discussion papers
136, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maxwell, Daniel G., 1995. "Measuring food insecurity," FCND discussion papers 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Clay, Daniel C. & Molla, Daniel & Habtewold, Debebe, 1999. "Food aid targeting in Ethiopia: A study of who needs it and who gets it," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 391-409, August.
- Khan, M. Mahmud & Riely, Frank, 1995. "A note on choice of indicators for food security and nutrition monitoring," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 63-68, February.
- Levin, Carol E. & Maxwell, Daniel G. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Ruel, Marie T. & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Ahiadeke, Clement., 1999. "Working women in an urban setting," FCND discussion papers 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- S. Eriksen & P. Kelly, 2007. "Developing Credible Vulnerability Indicators for Climate Adaptation Policy Assessment," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 495-524, May.
- Beyene, Fekadu & Muche, Mequanent, 0. "Determinants of Food Security among Rural Households of Central Ethiopia: An Empirical Analysis," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- van Edig, Xenia & Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred, 0. "Poverty Assessment by Proxy-Means Tests: Are Indicator-Based Estimations Robust over Time? A Study from Central Sulawesi, Indonesia," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.