GATT and the economics of food safety
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 18 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003.
"Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 1395-1416, 09.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2003. "Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57831, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003. "Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2003-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Wang, Joanne, 2001. "Quantifying Regulatory Barriers To Asian-U.S. Food Trade," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2).
- Christophe Charlier & Michel Rainelli, 2002. "Hormones, Risk Management, Precaution and Protectionism: An Analysis of the Dispute on Hormone-Treated Beef between the European Union and the United States," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 83-97, September.
- Hooker, Neal H. & Caswell, Julie A., 1995.
"Regulatory Targets And Regimes For Food Safety: A Comparison Of North American And European Approaches,"
Proceedings: The Economics of Reducing Health Risk from Food, June 6-7, 1995, Washington, D.C.
25964, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Neal H. HOOKER & Julie A. CASWELL, . "Regulatory Targets And Regimes For Food Safety: A Comparison Of North American And European Approaches," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9511, University of Massachusetts.
- Kramb, Marc Christopher, 2001. "Die Entscheidungen des Dispute Settlement-Verfahrens der WTO im Hormonstreit zwischen der EU und den USA: Implikationen für den zukünftigen Umgang mit dem SPS-Abkommen," Discussion Papers 3, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Barreira, M.M & Brandao, A.R.W. & Lemos, Jose Pedro Cardoso & Fontes, Magda Aguiar, 2009. "Quality perception of PDO beef producers," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- Kramb, Marc Christopher, 2001. "Die Entscheidungen des â€™Dispute Settlementâ€™-Verfahrens der WTO im Hormonstreit zwischen der EU und den USA - Implikationen fÃ¼r den zukÃ¼nftigen Umgang mit dem SPS-Abkommen," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3).
- Swinbank, Alan, 1996. "Capping the CAP? Implementation of the Uruguay round agreement by the European union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 393-407.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.