Contagious Bank Runs: Evidence from the 1929-1933 Period
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajkamal Iyer & José-Luis Peydró, 0.
"Interbank Contagion at Work: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 1337-1377.
- Iyer, Rajkamal & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Interbank contagion at work: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 1147, European Central Bank.
- de Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000.
"Systemic Risk: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georges Dionne, 2003. "The Foundationsof Banks' Risk Regulation: A Review of Literature," THEMA Working Papers 2003-46, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Martin Brown & Stefan Trautmann & Razvan Vlahu, 2012.
"Contagious Bank Runs: Experimental Evidence,"
DNB Working Papers
363, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Luc Laeven & Fabian Valencia, 2008.
"The Use of Blanket Guarantees in Banking Crises,"
IMF Working Papers
08/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & Vlahu, Razvan, 2013.
"Strategic loan defaults and coordination: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 747-760.
- Stefan Trautmann & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Strategic Loan Defaults and Coordination: An Experimental Analysis," DNB Working Papers 312, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Brown, Martin & Guin, Benjamin & Morkoetter, Stefan, 2013. "Switching Costs, Deposit Insurance and Deposit Withdrawals from Distressed Banks," Working Papers on Finance 1319, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Acharya, Viral V & Gromb, Denis & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2008.
"Imperfect Competition in the Inter-Bank Market for Liquidity as a Rationale for Central Banking,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Denis Gromb & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2012. "Imperfect Competition in the Interbank Market for Liquidity as a Rationale for Central Banking," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 184-217, April.
- Kharroubi, E. & Vidon E., 2008.
"Liquidity, Moral Hazard and Inter-Bank Market Collapse,"
227, Banque de France.
- Enisse Kharroubi & Edouard Vidon, 2009. "Liquidity, Moral Hazard, and Interbank Market Collapse," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(4), pages 51-86, December.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:48:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shimizu, Katsutoshi, 2009. "Is the information produced in the stock market useful for depositors?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 34-39, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.