The Marketing of Closed-end Fund IPOs: Evidence from Transactions Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & M. Erdal, Sina & Wilhelm Jr., William J., 1998. "Who benefits from secondary market price stabilization of IOPs?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 741-767, August.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Ors, Evren & Peterson, Mark A. & Seguin, Paul J., 2004. "Margin regulation and market quality: a microstructure analysis," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 549-574, September.
- Katharina, Lewellen, 2004. "Risk, Reputation, and the Price Support of IPOs," Working papers 4453-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Flannery, Mark J., 1998. "Comment on Benveniste, Erdal and Wilhelm, Jr," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 768-772, August.
- Matthew Spiegel, 1998. "Closed-End Fund Discounts in a Rational Agent Economy," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm80, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2000.
- Nanda, Vikram & Yun, Youngkeol, 1997. "Reputation and Financial Intermediation: An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of IPO Mispricing on Underwriter Market Value," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-63, January.
- Edwards, Amy K. & Hanley, Kathleen Weiss, 2010. "Short selling in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 21-39, October.
- Carter, Richard B. & Strader, Troy J., 2009. "The market versus the analyst: Biases and predictive ability," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 398-416, May.
- Leite, Tore, 2004. "Excess initial returns in IPOs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 359-377, July.
- Bayley, Luke & Lee, Philip J. & Walter, Terry S., 2006. "IPO flipping in Australia: cross-sectional explanations," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 327-348, September.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Chiuling Lu, 2006. "How Much Do REITs Pay for Their IPOs?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 105-125, September.
- Dunbar, Craig G., 1998. "The Choice between Firm-Commitment and Best-Efforts Offering Methods in IPOs: The Effect of Unsuccessful Offers," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 60-90, January.
- Patro, Dilip Kumar, 2001. "Measuring performance of international closed-end funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1741-1767, September.
- Dylan Thomas & Gordon Gemmill, 2002. "Noise Training, Costly Arbitrage and Asset Prices: evidence from closed-end funds," Working Papers wp02-09, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Chen, Zhaohui & Wilhelm Jr., William J., 2008. "A theory of the transition to secondary market trading of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 219-236, December.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Fishe, Raymond P. H., 2004. "Underwriter short covering in the IPO aftermarket: a clinical study," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 575-594, September.
- Reichert, Carolyn & Timmons, J. Douglas, 1998. "Closed-End Investment Companies: Historic Returns and Investment Strategies," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 83-93.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.