The Incentive to Sell Financial Market Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2009.
"Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2009/11, European University Institute.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Gottardi, Piero, 2014. "Markets for information: Of inefficient firewalls and efficient monopolies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 24-44.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Working Papers 2008_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for information : of inefficient firewalls and efficient monopolies," Economics Working Papers we080201, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2336, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurence Lescourret & Thierry Foucault, 2001.
"Information Sharing Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-Based Trading Systems,"
2001-18, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & LESCOURRET, Laurence, 2001. "Information sharing, liquidity and transaction costs in floor-based trading systems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 742, HEC Paris.
- Ramdan Dridi & Laurent Germain, 2000. "Noise and Competition in Strategic Oligopoly," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/395, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chen, Zhaohui & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2005. "The Industrial Organization of Financial Market Information Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 5314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.