The Incentive to Sell Financial Market Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008.
"Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2336, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Gottardi, Piero, 2014. "Markets for information: Of inefficient firewalls and efficient monopolies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 24-44.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Working Papers 2008_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2009. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/11, European University Institute.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for information : of inefficient firewalls and efficient monopolies," Economics Working Papers we080201, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Laurence Lescourret & Thierry Foucault, 2001.
"Information Sharing Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-Based Trading Systems,"
2001-18, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & LESCOURRET, Laurence, 2001. "Information sharing, liquidity and transaction costs in floor-based trading systems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 742, HEC Paris.
- Ramdan Dridi & Laurent Germain, 2000. "Noise and Competition in Strategic Oligopoly," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/395, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chen, Zhaohui & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2005. "The Industrial Organization of Financial Market Information Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 5314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.