Asymmetric Information: A Rationale for Corporate Speculation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 3 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Nosal, Ed, 2013. "Gambling for Dollars: Strategic Hedge Fund Manager Investment," Working Paper Series WP-2013-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Antoniou, Antonios & Zhao, Huainan & Zhou, Bilei, 2009. "Corporate debt issues and interest rate risk management: Hedging or market timing?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 500-520, August.
- Geczy, Christopher C. & Minton, Bernadette & Schrand, Catherine, 2004. "Taking a View: Corporate Speculation, Governance and Compensation," Working Paper Series 2004-11, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nandy, Debarshi K., 2010. "Why do firms denominate bank loans in foreign currencies? Empirical evidence from Canada and U.K," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 577-603, November.
- Lel, Ugur, 2012.
"Currency hedging and corporate governance: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 221-237.
- Ugur Lel, 2006. "Currency hedging and corporate governance: a cross-country analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 858, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Downie & Ed Nosal, 2001. "A strategic approach to hedging and contracting," Working Paper 0119, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fauver, Larry & Naranjo, Andy, 2010. "Derivative usage and firm value: The influence of agency costs and monitoring problems," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 719-735, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.