The Economics of Stock Exchange Listing Fees and Listing Requirements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 11 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amira, Khaled & Muzere, Mark L., 2011. "Competition among stock exchanges for equity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2355-2373, September.
- Kirk, Marcus, 2011. "Research for sale: Determinants and consequences of paid-for analyst research," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 182-200, April.
- Rhee, S. Ghon & Wu, Feng, 2012. "Anything wrong with breaking a buck? An empirical evaluation of NASDAQ's $1 minimum bid price maintenance criterion," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 258-285.
- Hollander, S., 2007. "The Merits and Economic Consequences of Reputation: Three Essays," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-303571, Tilburg University.
- Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Oladi, Reza, 2011. "Listings from the emerging economies: An opportunity for reputable stock exchanges," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 388-394, June.
- Felix Treptow & Stefan Wagner, 2005. "Stock Exchanges and Issuers: A Changing Relationship," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(4), pages 125-139.
- Johan, Sofia A., 2010. "Listing standards as a signal of IPO preparedness and quality," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 128-144, June.
- Angel, James J. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh & Werner, Ingrid, 2004. "From Pink Slips to Pink Sheets: Liquidity and Shareholder Wealth Consequences of Nasdaq Delistings," Working Paper Series 2004-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Estelle Cantillon & Pai-Ling Yin, 2011.
"Competition between Exchanges: A research Agenda,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/99386, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2010. "The Valuation Effect of Listing Requirements: An Analysis of Venture Capital-Backed IPOs," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-01, CIRANO.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Survival and Success of Canadian Penny Stock IPOs," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-28, CIRANO.
- de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Pennacchi, George G., 2012. "Can a stock exchange improve corporate behavior? Evidence from firms' migration to premium listings in Brazil," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 883-903.
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Value of Capital Market Regulation: IPOs versus Reverse Mergers," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-06, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.