SV mixture models with application to S&P 500 index returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 85 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Yu, 2007.
"Automated Likelihood Based Inference for Stochastic Volatility Models,"
01-2007, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Hans J. Skaug & Jun Yu, 2009. "Automated Likelihood Based Inference for Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers 15-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hans J. Skaug & Jun Yu, 2007. "Automated Likelihood Based Inference for Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers CoFie-01-2007, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Ng, Jason & Forbes, Catherine S. & Martin, Gael M. & McCabe, Brendan P.M., 2013.
"Non-parametric estimation of forecast distributions in non-Gaussian, non-linear state space models,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 411-430.
- Jason Ng & Catherine S. Forbes & Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe, 2011. "Non-Parametric Estimation of Forecast Distributions in Non-Gaussian, Non-linear State Space Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tao Xiong & Yukun Bao & Zhongyi Hu, 2014. "Multiple-output support vector regression with a firefly algorithm for interval-valued stock price index forecasting," Papers 1401.1916, arXiv.org.
- Kleppe, Tore Selland & Skaug, Hans Julius, 2012. "Fitting general stochastic volatility models using Laplace accelerated sequential importance sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3105-3119.
- Kleppe, Tore Selland & Skaug, Hans J., 2008. "Simulated maximum likelihood for general stochastic volatility models: a change of variable approach," MPRA Paper 12022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.