The influence of product market dynamics on a firm's cash holdings and hedging behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Igor Cunha & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013.
"Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
19502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo & Cunha, Igor & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," Working Paper Series 2013-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Patrick Bolton & Hui Chen & Neng Wang, 2011.
"A Unified Theory of Tobin's q, Corporate Investment, Financing, and Risk Management,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(5), pages 1545-1578, October.
- Patrick Bolton & Hui Chen & Neng Wang, 2009. "A Unified Theory of Tobin's q, Corporate Investment, Financing, and Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 14845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neng Wang & Hui Chen & Patrick Bolton, 2010. "A unified theory of Tobin's q, corporate investment, financing, and risk management," 2010 Meeting Papers 609, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klasa, Sandy & Maxwell, William F. & Ortiz-Molina, Hernán, 2009. "The strategic use of corporate cash holdings in collective bargaining with labor unions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 421-442, June.
- Hui, Kai Wai & Klasa, Sandy & Yeung, P. Eric, 2012. "Corporate suppliers and customers and accounting conservatism," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 115-135.
- Argenton, C. & Willems, Bert, 2010.
"Exclusion Through Speculation,"
2010-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kjenstad, Einar & Su, Xunhua, 2012. "Product Market Predatory Threats and the Use of Performance-sensitive Debt," MPRA Paper 44114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hertzel, Michael G. & Huson, Mark R. & Parrino, Robert, 2012. "Public market staging: The timing of capital infusions in newly public firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 72-90.
- Valta, Philip, 2012. "Competition and the cost of debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 661-682.
- Iskandar-Datta, Mai E. & Jia, Yonghong, 2012. "Cross-country analysis of secular cash trends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 898-912.
- Alimov, Azizjon, 2014. "Product market competition and the value of corporate cash: Evidence from trade liberalization," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 122-139.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.