Does it pay to be loyal? An empirical analysis of underwriting relationships and fees
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neil Esho & Michael G. Kollo & Ian G. Sharpe, 2006.
"Eurobond underwriter spreads,"
Accounting and Finance,
Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(1), pages 71-95.
- Bhattacharyya, Sugato & Nanda, Vikram, 2000. "Client Discretion, Switching Costs, and Financial Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 1101-27.
- Kidwell, David S & Marr, M Wayne & Thompson, G Rodney, 1987. "Shelf Registration: Competition and Market Flexibility," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 181-206, April.
- Allen, David S & Lamy, Robert E & Thompson, G Rodney, 1990. " The Shelf Registration of Debt and Self Selection Bias," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 275-87, March.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Bhagat, Sanjai & Frost, Peter A., 1986. "Issuing costs to existing shareholders in competitive and negotiated underwritten public utility equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 233-259.
- Denis, David J, 1991. "Shelf Registration and the Market for Seasoned Equity Offerings," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 189-212, April.
- Huang, Rongbing & Shangguan, Zhaoyun & Zhang, Donghang, 2008. "The networking function of investment banks: Evidence from private investments in public equity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 738-752, December.
- Bradley, Daniel & Choi, Hyung-Suk & Clarke, Jonathan, 2011. "Working for the enemy? The impact of investment banker job changes on deal flow," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 585-596, September.
- Lyandres, Evgeny, 2010. "Target leverage and the costs of issuing seasoned equity," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 39-52, March.
- Chod, Jiri & Lyandres, Evgeny, 2011. "Strategic IPOs and product market competition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 45-67, April.
- Ozgur E. Ergungor & Leonardo Madureira & Nandkumar Nayar & Ajai K. Singh, 2011. "Banking relationships and sell-side research," Working Paper 1114, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yasuda, Ayako, 2007. "Bank relationships and underwriter competition: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 369-404, November.
- Walter Boudry & Jarl Kallberg & Crocker Liu, 2011. "Analyst Behavior and Underwriter Choice," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.