Linking pay to performance--compensation proposals in the S&P 500
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerwin Laan & Hans Ees & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2010. "Is pay related to performance in The Netherlands? An analysis of Dutch executive compensation, 2002–2006," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 123-149, June.
- Robert Campbell & Chinmoy Ghosh & C. Sirmans, 2005. "Value Creation and Governance Structure in Reit Mergers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 225-239, September.
- Ding, Rong & Hou, Wenxuan & Kuo, Jing-Ming & Lee, Edward, 2013. "Fund ownership and stock price informativeness of Chinese listed firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 166-185.
- Rosenberg, Matts, 2003. "Stock Option Compensation in Finland: An Analysis of Economic Determinants, Contracting Frequency, and Design," Working Papers 496, Hanken School of Economics.
- Eahab Elsaid & Wallace Davidson & Xiaoxin Wang, 2011. "CEO successor compensation: outside versus inside successions," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 187-205, May.
- Carlos Alves & Cristina Barbot, 2006.
"Do Low Cost Carriers Have Different Corporate Governance Models?,"
FEP Working Papers
231, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alves, Carlos F. & Barbot, Cristina, 2007. "Do low cost carriers have different corporate governance models?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 116-120.
- Muslu, Volkan, 2004. "Board Independence, Executive Pay Structures, and Pay Disclosure: Evidence from Europe," Working papers 4432-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.