An analytic valuation formula for unprotected American call options on stocks with known dividends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stylianos PERRAKIS & Jean LEFOLL, 1999.
"Option Pricing and Replication with Transaction Costs and Dividends,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp8, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Lefoll, Jean, 2000. "Option pricing and replication with transaction costs and dividends," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1527-1561, October.
- Rodrigo Hernández & Wayne Lee & Pu Liu & Tian-Shyr Dai, 2013. "Outperformance Certificates: analysis, pricing, interpretation, and performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 691-713, May.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Battauz, A. & Pratelli, M., 2004. "Optimal stopping and American options with discrete dividends and exogenous risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 255-265, October.
- Delianedis, Gordon & Geske, Robert, 2001. "The Components of Corporate Credit Spreads: Default, Recovery, Tax, Jumps, Liquidity, and Market Factors," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt32x284q3, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Pool, Veronika Krepely & Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 2008. "Failure to exercise call options: An anomaly and a trading game," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Ostermark, Ralf & Hernesniemi, Hannu, 1995. "The impact of information timeliness on the predictability of stock and futures returns: An application of vector models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 111-131, August.
- Moisa Altar & Judita Samuel, 2008. "Pricing American Options in a Mild Stochastic Environment," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 11, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001.
"On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives,"
Economics Working Papers
543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003. "On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Barraclough, Kathryn & Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 2012. "Stock option contract adjustments: The case of special dividends," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 233-257.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "American Options on Dividend-Paying Assets," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-16, CIRANO.
- Chung, Y. Peter & Johnson, Herb, 2011. "Extendible options: The general case," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-20, March.
- Cassimon, D. & Engelen, P.J. & Thomassen, L. & Van Wouwe, M., 2007. "Closed-form valuation of American call options on stocks paying multiple dividends," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Daniel Sevcovic, 2007. "An iterative algorithm for evaluating approximations to the optimal exercise boundary for a nonlinear Black-Scholes equation," Papers 0710.5301, arXiv.org.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Stanton, Richard & Wallace, Nancy, 2010. "Optimal exercise of executive stock options and implications for firm cost," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 315-337, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.